Sunday, March 11, 2007

This will be me some day

A rich punk is coming out of the car and going to hit a poor girl, then I will catch his hand and scream "I don't think so!". Commence some bad synthesized music and it's ass kicking time!



In the future laptops will come to you when you whistle from the couch!


And they will also repel bullet fire >:-)



Some random words from a conversation Curtis and I had a week ago that amused me :-p

Me > by the way, I was pissed about taking gender studies because it's a silly class
Me > and I just realized, never have I been in a class with so many hot women at once
Curtis < haha
Me > ;)
Curtis < sounds like you've been wasting a precious opportunity.... hehe
Me > lol
Me > I have!
Curtis > wait wait, you've got that backwards
Me > a precious opportunity has been wasted on me
Curtis < HAHA
Curtis < you gotta be a go-getter man
Curtis < you can't just sit there and be like "come to me"
Me > lol
Me > damned axe,I want my refund. This bait sucks

No comments: