Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I've been MIA

Sorry about the lack of posts on my side. Now I'm back in action! Time is winding down on this quarter, and I'm getting pumped for it to be over. Only one more quarter until I'm done with school!!! At least for a while, who knows about grad school.

Anywho... I saw an article the other day about internet radio being jacked in the face. I would just like anyone in the state of California know that their senator was the one who introduced the bill. To be honest I don't know all of her track record, but I'm not a big fan of this. Other than that I got nothing to report. I'll leave the crazy news stoties to Boof. XD

1 comment:

Nick said...

Damn the Feinstein!! (if it was her)

Actually though, this political movement led me to find Radio Paradise, which is pretty awesome because they have lots of good music that isn't repetitive.

Also, if you want to support DRM free music, Barenaked Ladies have put out their latest album without DRM. It's a funny business model, every time it's downloaded, it goes up in price for a while. So the first people who download it get it free, the next person pays 30 cents, and while it's popular it goes up to 15 dollars or something. As it becomes unpopular the price goes down. I'm personally going to get it to support any DRM-free cause.