Monday, March 19, 2007

3am Fun

I got up today at 1am hehe. Although, I did head to sleep at 7:30, and I've never felt so good.

Today's comic of Earthsong had me laughing pretty hard. The explosively cute personality that the artist gives the purple gargoyle throws me in to fits of laughter =D.

In other news, today I salute the hottest princess of today: Princess Madeleine. Take a gander.

Yowza!

Some other funny photos I came across yesterday...

Mothers unknownlying got their daughters on the fast track for fun.


I can see something like this happening at one place where I used to work ha!


This cat looks like he's got a delicious tuno sandwich! (Yes tuno, not tuna)


Plight of the ducks! To give a happy resolution, these guys were all saved later on by a team of firefighters.


A dingo stole my baby!

No comments: