Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Destiny

There I was, walking down the halls of home while enjoying a my tasty treat. It was a great morsel, two slices of hardened swiss cheese smothered in mayonaise. I took a step, and a small piece of the treat fell off. Quick like an ox I swooped down and got the little piece before I even had to initiate the 5 second role. Unfortunately, in my ungraceful move, I dropped the large piece of mayonaised cheese. It flipped once mid air, then entered a 2 foot free fall with the mayonaise side facing down. The bright side of the story is the marble floor is shinier now!

Hands down, this is THE best toilet ever.


Although, this is a close second (I'm not sure how I would feel about peeing in the far right one).


In other news, a 10th grade teacher recently posed for Playboy. She's not just any 10th grade teacher, she's the most gorgeous professor that has yet to step through a k-12 institution. =O

Get a load of that back! In the words of Wayne and Garth: Whoa. The backside has always been my favorite female feature, and the picture above highlights that feature well! That specific picture was from a bikini photoshoot that got the parents of the kids pretty mad. It almost got her in a bit of trouble, but since she didn't show any nipple or cunt, the district said it wasn't their concern since it was off campus and during her off hours. Although, now that she's posed for Playboy I'm not sure where she stands. I heard she's a social studies professor, I wouldn't mind being her student in AP Art History :-D.
Her bikini photoshoot is available online.
Her Playboy photos are also available. (Although, her bikini photos look better. Her breasts look like water grenades so they're pretty scary on their own, but she puts on a few pieces of clothing they give her a voluptuous shape.)

Sorry to anyone who's offended by the links!

Something on a waaaay opposite side from above, I was surfing YouTube and by accident found this clip of Emma Watson during her younger years. Once I finish the quarter and get back from Argentina I'm thinking of reading my niece Harry Potter through Skype every night so she gets more reading practice. Anyways, this clip made me think of her. It's hilarious how Emma is being interviewed by a middle school girl about middle school gossip. It's even funnier how Emma puts up a cutesy act. HA!

No comments: