Friday, March 23, 2007

Can you feel the love tonight?

mmm, love is in the air!

Oh, do I feel it!


ooo, I feel it in swedish too.


hey! I'm feeling a little jew loving too...


but hey, those Finnish can feel that love'n too!


come to think of it, my inner Thai is really what's loving


brrrrr, I'm feeling some icelandic loving


Yarr, Slovakians need loving too!


*Poke* Polish loving coming your way


Arriba! Portuguese loving time!


Gutten slaven, german loven ho!


Hoi Hoi! Japanese loving hoi!



*throaty* ho ho, my little pretty, french loving ho!


Hey hey, ho ho, Norwegian loving whoa!


Mmm, sausage Dutch love hooooooooooooooooo


In mother russia, love feels you tonight!


Hai ya! Me love you long time in Chinese!



Hrmm... so I felt the love tonight, but now I think I'm numb!

No comments: